Tuesday, 12 May 2009

I went today and got my passport photo made. I took Jen Lancaster's advice and did the 3/4 smile - not too much teeth and gum, but not looking like a sourpuss. It was a good picture of me.

I have to go to Nashville this weekend to a meeting. The meeting is Saturday morning, and then I'm going shopping. My mother is going with me. We are going to hit Cool Springs Galleria and then Green Hills. A trip to Nashville is not complete without a trip to Green Hills. I called the customer service line at Vineyard Vines to see if there is a store that carries VV in Nashville, but every store that they gave me is out of business. Does anyone know of a store in Nashville that carries VV and maybe Lilly? I used to go to The First Resort, but the last time I was there, they had gone out of business. I think Belk at Cool Springs carries Lilly. Maybe they will have some good pieces on sale.

I hope everyone has a good Wednesday. Don't forget to mind your manners..it's National Etiquette Week.

3 comments:

Domestic Diva said...

THANK YOU for the sweet comment! Have a great trip.
xxxx me

Jane said...

I so read your post wrong. I automatically thought - she doesn't need a passport to go to Nashville!

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.