Sunday, 10 May 2009

I think my mother had a great Mother's Day. I bought her some Knock Out rose bushes. That's what she wanted. My sister's family bought her a desk chair for her new desk. A friend of the family called her this morning and wished her a Happy Mother's Day...all the way from Iraq. That made her day. I don't think my sister and I could top that. We went over to my sister and brother-in-law's house and ate lunch. They had my mother and I along with his parent's. We had a nice visit.

We had to keep the nursery at church this morning. Believe it or not, all the children were very well behaved. They all played well together. Not one of them misbehaved. This man brought his son in there and stayed. He said that he will be staying with his son for a couple of weeks until he gets used to the nursery. The man got down in the floor and played with all the children. I think they may need to add his name to the list of nursery workers.

I hope everyone has a good Monday (if that is possible).

No comments: