Monday, 4 May 2009

Yesterday afternoon, I went over to BFF MAB's house. When I got there, she was gone to get us a take out from Applebee's. I let myself in and turned on the TV. I found out that there was a tornado across the area where I had just been. Luckily, it didn't get bad at MAB's house. We had a nice visit and got some plans made for our trip to Quebec. Has anyone ever been to Prince Edward Island? What's there? We were thinking about checking it out, but didn't know what to expect. I guess it reminds us of "Anne of Green Gables".

It has rained a lot tonight and is supposed to rain for the next 3-4 days. I hope we don't have bad thunderstorms or tornadoes.

I hope everyone has a nice Tuesday and have a nice Cinco De Mayo!

1 comment:

Miss Janice said...

I've driven that I-20 area many, many times! Love the photo of Ms. Guest...and luv YOUR pearls!