Tuesday, 19 May 2009

The past two nights, I have been watching the season finale of my favorite shows. Now maybe I can have time to do something when I get home from work.

The mail guy has been off the past two days and I've had to go to the post office. I have a feeling that he is going to be off tomorrow. Monday, he took a vacation day. Today, he was going to be late because he was going to the doctor about a "boil". His wife said that his knee was swollen and he was going to have to have it x-rayed. She implied that he would not be in tomorrow. I know it is job security, but it gets old. Today, a woman that works on the 6th floor brought down a piece of mail for someone that works on the 7th floor. I guess she either expected me to deliver it or for it to be routed to North Carolina then back to our office. It sounded like she was too lazy to take it up to the next floor. I finally figured out that she didn't want them to know that she sent it.

I don't really have that much to talk about.

I hope everyone has a good Wednesday.

1 comment:

Beth Dunn said...

I hope you are having a good day too! xoxo