Saturday, 2 May 2009

Today is the first Saturday in a long time (I mean, years) that I have not had to work at the store or felt guilty about my mother working for me. Last night I went to bed about 10:00 and read until about 10:15. I did not wake up until 7:22. I jumped out of bed and beat myself up for sleeping so late. Then I thought that I probably needed the extra sleep. I through on some clothes and went to Edgar's to get some of their sausage-mushroom quiche. While there, I picked up some chicken salad and fruit for lunch tomorrow.

Later this morning, I'm going over to BFF MAB's house to hang out and spend the day. We may discuss our trip to Quebec that we have planned for this summer.

The other day I saw a picture of C.Z. Guest on a blog. She was wearing a double strand pearl necklace that my eyes zeroed in on. I had to have pearls like those. I saw some faux ones (I'm sure C.Z. Guest only wore real pearls) at Talbot's. Last night on the way home I stopped and bought them. I had a $25 rewards coupon, so I used it. I can't wait to wear them. I love pearls. I have all sizes, real and faux. I bought Talbot's faux pearls in every size and length. Sometimes I don't feel comfortable wearing my real pearls (at the lake), so I wear the faux ones. I always wear my real ones to church or special occasions. I may make an exception for my new Talbot's pearls.

I hope everyone has a good Saturday. I hope your weather cooperates. It is dark here, but not raining or storming.

No comments: