Thursday, 28 May 2009

This morning, I woke up with a scratchy throat. I've been having coughing spells throughout the day. Now, my throat is on fire. I hope that I'm not coming down with something.

I have an appointment Saturday for a haircut. I'm thinking of going back to a chin length bob. Every time that my mother sees the movie "You've Got Mail", she suggests that I get my hair cut like Meg Ryan's. I remind her that the movie came out in 1994. I like bobs. They are so classic. Sometimes they look so plain on me. I like them because they are low maintenance.

I have dinner club Saturday night. It was my turn to make arrangements. I picked Wintzell's in Guntersville. I'm not much of a seafood person, so I think I may have a grilled chicken salad or a steak salad.

I've exercised three nights in a row. I hope that this will become a habit.

I hope everyone has a good Friday. TGIF!!

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Congrats on working out three days this week. Now that school is out, I'm trying to get back in a workout routine. I've worked out two days this week and planning on my third workout tomorrow.

Have fun at your dinner party!

Anonymous said...

That is so coincidental! I was JUST talking today about getting my hair cut off - thinking maybe a bob - kinda like Meg Ryans old style. How funny is that!

I'm waiting until I lose at least another 10 lbs before I get a hair cut though.