Thursday, 21 May 2009

Why does the season finale of Ugly Betty always have to end on a sad note? Not just sad, but heart wrenching. Well, it's just a TV show. I imagine the first show of the fall season will start out on a happier note. Hopefully.

I liked the short sleeved blouses that I bought at Brooks Brothers "346" so much that I called today and ordered another one. I ordered the light blue. I figured that I can get a lot of wear out of it.

Tomorrow, I'm going to my mother's house. This is the first holiday weekend that we have not had to work in years. I mean years. We always worked so that the help could have the day off. I want to go to Huntsville one day this weekend. I have a VISA gift card that will start charging fees in about 3 weeks. I thought I would use it to buy myself a pair of Ray Bans. I want a pair of tortoise Wayfarers, just like the ones that I had several years ago.

Happy Friday, everyone!

No comments: