Saturday, 31 May 2008

I started on my laundry today. I may have gotten half of my wet clothes washed. I'll do more laundry tomorrow.

This afternoon, I drove to Homewood and Mountain Brook for a little shopping. In Homewood, I went to ShoeFly and bought two pairs of Havaianas - a red pair and a pink pair. Then I walked to So Pink, the new Lilly Pulitzer store. I browsed for a few minutes. The lady working never looked up from her bookkeeping. Finally, she said "Hi". I took another look and then left. The owner of The Pink Pelican in Huntsville makes an effort to speak and carry on a short conversation with everyone that walks in the store. It was an effort for this woman to even say "hi". Then I went to The Pappagallo Shop in Mountain Brook. They no longer sell Pappagallo, but they had some cute things. The only thing that put me off was the fact that they sell Jessica Simpson shoes. I bought a kelly green bamboo bracelet. I figured that I can get a lot of wear out of it. I then walked over to J. McLaughlin. I didn't buy anything. I came home and laid around and watched TV until now.

Now I'm going to bed before I fall asleep at my computer.

Enjoy the remainder of your weekend.

No comments: