I was tagged by Preppy Sue to list 6 quirky things about myself. Here goes:
1. I am always looking out the front window. The last thing I do before I go to bed and the first thing I do when I get up is look out the front window. Sometimes if I wake up in the middle of the night, I go look out the window. I don't know what I'm looking for. I guess it is just a stupid habit.
2. Sometimes I'll cook something that I really like and I will eat on it all week. If it's something that I really like, I never get tired of it.
3. I wear my watch all the time. The only time I take it off is when I shower and wash my face. I feel lost without it.
4. Sometimes I'll leave to go to work and I'll have to turn around and come back to make sure that I locked the door. One time I was going to Atlanta and was 30 minutes away. I had to turn around and come back to check the door.
5. I love to have my teeth flossed at the dentist office. It is the same as having my hair washed at the beauty shop.
6. I don't like the taste of toothpaste. I use Tom's of Maine Baking Soda Peppermint toothpaste because it does not have much of a taste.
I tag anyone who has not done this.