Wednesday, 7 May 2008

Work is slow. I am caught up until the first of the month. 23 days away. My coworker said to enjoy it because after June 20, my world at work will completely change. June 20 is the day of our conversion to the new bank. I researched vacation stuff today and looked up recipes for Clafuete. I had Clafuete for the first time this weekend and I am ready for some more. It is supposed to be made with cherries, but I want to try it with blueberries. In case you are not familiar with it, clafuete is a custard like dessert with fruit, particularly cherries. I am going to try to line up a few projects for tomorrow.

I remembered that there is a new Target on the way to my mother's house. It is in a rather (no offense) unsophisticated side of town. I may stop there Friday evening to see if they have a madras bucket. Maybe people on that side of town are not familiar with Whim. I'll tell you if I find it.

For some reason I have gotten hooked on the Sinatra station on Sirius radio. I have to listen to it every morning on the way to work. The next thing you know I'll be drinking martinis and smoking cigarettes with one of those long black cigarette holders. I guess there's worse things than being hooked on Frankie. I could be hooked on White Snake or Guns N' Roses.

1 comment:

Linda S said...

good luck with the Target...I'm off to mine today!