Saturday, 10 May 2008

I stopped by Target on the way to my mother's house. I got the bucket! They had a lot of things there, and they had things that are not at the Target by where I live. I can understand why. The Whim was all the way in the back in the corner. I had a hard time finding it.

Remember me talking about the girl that works at the store...the one that raises goats? Well, our manager let "Goat Girl" go the other day. She was real sweet, but she would never do anything that she was told. The girl that she replaced came back. Her new job did not work out. We are back to normal for now. I told my mother one of the things that bothered me about "Goat Girl" was these boots that she wore. They had some kind of muck on them and I did not want to know what it was.

Last night a couple of girls came in. When they put their stuff on the counter, I asked for ID. One of the girls handed me her license and the other just kept digging in her purse for money. I asked the second girl again for her ID and she said "Oh, I'm not buying it, she is". HELLO! You are digging in your purse for money and handing it to me, but you're not buying. I never did figure that out. The first girl (the one with ID) just stood there and did nothing and said nothing. This is liquor, not chewing gum.

No comments: