Monday, 19 May 2008

My hair looks cute, if I do say so myself. I got several compliments on it today.

Today, I had to go to Account Opening and Maintenance training. I do not open new accounts. As a matter of fact, it has been about 5 years since I opened an account. I was told that I could leave after the navigating the system training. There were several of us that had been told that. When we mentioned it to the trainer, she informed us that we would be there for 3 days. I almost freaked. I had work to do back at the office. She said that the navigating the system training was mixed in with the other. This is not a drop in and drop out training. I left at lunch. When I explained to her that there was some confusion about me being in the training, she acted insulted. The more I tried to smooth things over, the more insulted she acted. This was not my fault. She acted like this was going to be a black mark on my permanent record. I need to tell my boss before he gets an email.

On the way back from my mother's house, I pass through a small town called Guntersville, Alabama. I noticed a new store on the main street (Gunter Avenue). Last night I parked in front of it and checked it out. The name of the store is All About Her. They carry Lacoste, Vineyard Vines, Lilly Pulitzer, Cutter and Buck, etc. I will be going back when they are open. I saw a cute pink shirt dress. I noticed a store next door called Looking for You. They had a ton of Vera Bradley. I will have to visit there also. It may be a few weeks. I'll report back after I check it out.

No comments: