Wednesday, 31 December 2008

I hooked up my DVR/VCR and I can't seem to get it programmed. I can program a VCR without a manual, but this thing is hard. I called Toshiba and they said that I needed a cable or satellite box. I don't have either. They said an old VCR would do. I tried that and can't get it to work. I think I did something wrong, but customer service is closed. I guess I'll have to wait. I'm not desparate to use it, but I do need to record my shows next week.

I have to tell you about Queenie. Today she had on a skirt, blouse and vest. I could only see her from the waist up. She informed me since it was so cold, she had on black stretchy pants under her skirt and trouser socks. The skirt came down to her ankles, so you couldn't see the pants. It really wasn't that cold, and if it is so cold, why wear the skirt? It's not like she's Pentacostal. She's Episcopalian.

I hope everyone has a Happy New Year. Maybe I will get my DVR programmed before this time next year.

No comments: