Monday, 15 December 2008

All the presents are bought, wrapped and packed for the trip home. I have mailed my Christmas cards. Hopefully, I can cruise into Christmas. Tomorrow is the girls' party at work. We draw names and bring our own breakfast. I'm still trying to decide between McDonald's Sausage McMuffin with hash browns and Panera's chocolate chip bagel with raspberry cream cheese. I'm leaning towards McDonald's. It will stick with me longer.

I found the best blog today. It is Etiquette with Miss Janice. I spent all afternoon reading her posts. Shhh! Don't tell my boss. I shouldn't be reading blogs at work, plus he'll make me practice what Miss Janice preaches. Check her out.

Yesterday while in Publix, I noticed these pizza like things in the bakery. It was pizza dough with a mix of different cheeses with toppings and no sauce I was going to get a couple of Lean Cuisine pizzas but decided on these. They were less expensive than the frozen. I got a pepperoni, a mushroom and a cheese. They are so good. I may have to keep a couple of these in the freezer.

Saturday, I decided to wash all of my Isotoner and Aris gloves. I have 9 pairs of gloves lined up on a towel in my living room. It looks wierd, but I will have clean gloves for when the weather gets colder. I found gloves that I forgot that I had.

Have a nice Tuesday.

5 comments:

Miss Janice said...

Well, thank you for stopping by my blog and your sweet comments about me on your blog:-) I love your blog as well and look forward to visiting again!

lisagh said...

Great find!
Her holiday cookie exchange table got me hooked.

Hopsy said...

I LOVE Miss Janice! She has such wonderful reminders for all ages.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Publix! They have the most amazing bakery imo.

Mary Beth said...

Thanks for the tip about Miss Janice's blog. I'll have to check it out.

I've seen those pizza-like things in the bakery and I wondered if they were good. Keep me posted!