Thursday, 11 December 2008

It's still raining. I have been awake for about 2 hours and it has been pouring since. The weather service has issued a winter storm advisory for later in the day. They were saying on the news that people should have enough cash and food for 72 hours. It's going up to the 50's tomorrow. They are going to cause a panic.

The mail guy at work has been out sick for the past two days. His knee is extremely swollen. I hope he's back today. I'm not sure about going to get the mail in the pouring rain. I'm dressing down just in case. I'm wearing some old cordoroy pants and a turtleneck.

Have a good day and hope I don't wash away.

4 comments:

Preppy Engineer said...

It is absolutely pouring rain here! I guess we need it, but it sure is messy.

Kim said...

We had what looked like walls of water yesterday and it has finally slowed down some today.

And we do need it so much, but still.....do we need it all at once?

Suzanne said...

It's been raining for the past two days here. It's in the 40s now, but concerned about this "ice storm".

Sandra said...

Crazy rain here today also!