Tuesday, 16 December 2008

We had fun at our little party this morning. I got a clear glass tea pitcher. I bought Williams-Sonoma kitchen towels for the person whose name that I drew. I ended up eating the sausage biscuit from McDonald's.

After work, I stopped by Publix to get some 12 packs of Pepsi products for the store (we don't have a Pepsi man, so we buy them on sale and sell single cans). While there, I bought a black and white cookie. They are usually so good, but this one was too sweet. The frosting was messy.

I'm going to have to cut back on my eating. Tonight, I tried on my camel wool skirt. It was a little bit tighter than it was a few weeks ago. The Monday after Christmas, it's back on South Beach until I lose what I've gained.

It may be a couple of days before I post again. I am going to my mother's house tomorrow evening and will be there until Sunday. I have to take her to the Eye Foundation for eye surgery on Thursday.

Enjoy the remainder of your week. I will probably be back Friday or Saturday.

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

Have a safe trip! I hope that all goes well with your mother's eye surgery.