Saturday, 13 December 2008

It is finally Saturday. This has been a long week. The mail guy only worked on Monday. He has gout (sp?) in his foot and knee. I had my year-end review. I was extremely pleased. My boss praised me for taking whatever "goofy" job and doing it without complaining.

We got plenty of rain, but no snow. I was glad. I had a lot to do. I didn't have time for snow.

Last night after work, I went to Belk's and Talbot's. At Belk's, I bought a goldtone Napier bracelet that was on sale (don't laugh, but I love cheap jewelry, especially Napier and Monet). At Talbot's, I bought a ruby colored leather wallet and eyeglass case. Everything at Talbot's is 30% off. I may go to the other Talbot's and see if they have any mittens or gloves.

BFF is having her Christmas party tonight. I think I'll stop by the Galleria on the way to her house.

I hope everyone enjoys the remainder of their weekend. If you go holiday shopping this weekend, stay safe.

No comments: