Wednesday, 3 December 2008

I am sick over Tommy Tuberville, Auburn's coach. He will not be back next year. It is like a "Mini Apocalypse". Just because he had one bad season, they get rid of him. My brother-in-law said, "The sun can't shine on the same dog's but every year." I think that is true. I feel like I've been kicked in the stomach. All of those Alabama fans are gloating. Whenever Tuberville comes to my hometown, he always takes time to stop and visit with my sister and brother-in-law. We think he is a class act.





I just finished a great book, Poisoned by Gilt by Leslie Caine. It is the fifth murder mystery that she has written about interior designers Erin Gilbert and Steve Sullivan (Gilbert and Sullivan). The others are Death by Inferior Design, Fatal Premises, Manor of Death, Killed by Clutter and Fatal Feng Shui. I highly recommend all of them. The next book that I am going to read is Eggs in Purgatory by Laura Childs. She writes the Tea Shop Mysteries, Scrapbooking Mysteries and now Cackleberry Club Mysteries. I have read all of the Tea Shop Mysteries. I haven't read any of the Scrapbooking Mysteries. I highly recommend the Tea Shop Mysteries also.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I hated to hear that about your coach, too. He always seemed classy. Hope you get a good one. . .