Saturday, 27 December 2008

I hope that everyone had a good Christmas. Our family did. We had a nice meal on Tuesday night. Wednesday, I had to take my mother to the eye doctor for her follow-up. Her eye is healing fine. We worked at the store Wednesday evening and Thursday during the day (yes, we are always open Christmas Day, except if it is on Sunday). It is always nice to see people that we don't get to see except for the holidays.

Yesterday, my mother and I went to Huntsville shopping. We hit Barnes and Noble, J Crew, Talbots, Belks, Dillards, Staples, Publix and The Fresh Market. We did all those stores in about 4 hours. Lunch was Chick-fil-A drive thru. At J Crew, I bought a green cable knit crew neck sweater, 2 pairs of socks and 2 bangle bracelets. At Talbots, I bought a change purse, a necklace and a bangle bracelet. At Barnes and Noble, I bought the set of Nancy Drew movie DVD's. I got the ones that star Bonita Granville as Nancy Drew. I just love those movies and can watch them over and over. Last night we had to work again at the store. One nice thing about the holidays being over is our schedule will finally get back to normal (I hope).

I hope everyone enjoys the remainder of the weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you did some shopping. :) The J.Crew outlet in TN was having a fantastic sale. Hope you got some great deals!