Saturday, 20 December 2008

Candy Cane Meme

Preppy Sue has tagged me for a Candy Cane meme. The instructions are to copy, paste, answer, add a question, then tag the 3 bloggers with the most recent updates on your blog feed/roll.

1. What is/are your favorite Christmas Movie(s)?Home Alone and Christmas Vacation.

2. Favorite Christmas Song? Josh Groben's O! Holy Night and the Soundtrack from "A Charlie Brown Christmas"

3. Favorite Holiday Memory?As a child, going to my grandparents house and there being tons of people there. Of course, my grandparents have long gone as well as some of the people that were always there.

4. What is your favorite cookie/treat to make? Creme de Menthe brownies

5. Have you ever made an igloo? No, afraid not

6. Do you love Starbucks?I don't drink coffee, but I love their Peppermint hot chocolate

7. What makes the perfect Snowman? Remember, I live in Alabama

8. Not sure what happened to #8 so we'll move on.

9. Best gift you have ever received? When I was young, I received a red tartan plaid shoe bag that I used to carry my ballet shoes to dance class. I thought I was a big girl with that shoe bag.

10. What is the snowman's name on Rudolph? Don't know, but his voice is Burl Ives.

11. Silver or Gold?Both

12. What is your favorite Christmas decoration? Wreaths

13. What's your Christmas decorating style? Williamsburg

14. Do you hang stockings? no

15. How many days do you celebrate Christmas?Throughout the month of December! From the Sunday before Christmas until Christmas night.

16. What was your favorite ornament on the tree as a child? We never had special ornaments. My mother always had everything to match. All of the ornaments are identical. The only bad thing with that is now my sister and I have to have everything to match. When I suggest something different, they both look at me with a look of shock

17. Where will you be spending this Christmas? I will be at my mother's house from December 23 until December 28.

18. When do you open presents? Christmas Eve night after dinner.

19. Real tree or artificial? Artificial (we all have allergies)

20. Is there any chance you'll have a white Christmas? Not in Alabama. It's supposed to be 50 on Christmas Day

Okay, I'm tagging...All of my followers who have not done this yet.

2 comments:

Kate said...

I love your answer to number 9

Jo said...

That is the saddest thing about the matching ornaments. Ours are mostly homemade with tons of memories. Maybe you should just go ahead and start a new tradition! Thanks for the comment on my blog!