Monday, 29 December 2008

Today is the first day for me to be back on South Beach. I felt hung over all day long. My clothes were beginning to get a little snug. I thought that a few weeks on Phase I of South Beach would help.

I felt so sorry for Queenie today. Her boss's act devoted to her, and she is devoted to them. She told coworker and I that they didn't get her anything for Christmas. She said that they have not even mentioned it. She put a lot of thought into their gifts and even bought their children gifts. I know that her feelings were hurt really bad. Maybe they have her something special, but haven't given it to her yet. I hope they are not so sorry to forget her at Christmas.

I will be glad when the holidays are over and life will be back to normal. And, I don't have to watch reruns of my shows on TV. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmastime, but by the time it gets here, I am ready for December 26.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I've been trying to cook "lighter" dinners this week. I definitely over-indulged! I have the South Beach cookbook...not a bad idea!

Sandra said...

RE: food - I need to fast for about a month. End of story. xoxo