Tuesday, 10 March 2009

I arrived at work today to an email that I was to order lunch for 75 for Thursday. YIKES! I got it ordered. It is lunch for my boss that's leaving. I also went up to the dining room and rearranged all the tables and chairs..all by myself. Tomorrow I need to clean the tables and get someone to help me move some heavy tables into the dining room. Nothing like last minute plans.

Today, I read in Business Alabama that Bernie Madoff attended the University of Alabama during his freshman year. BFF said, "That explains a lot". I hope we didn't offend any Alabama Alumni. Remember, BFF and I graduated from Auburn.

As I write this, I'm watching a PBS special with Andrea Bocelli. I just love to hear him sing. He is so talented, and he seems like someone who enjoys life to the fullest. I am going to suggest to my sister and brother-in-law that they play "Because We Believe" at the Relay for Life. I think it will be a good song for either when the cancer survivors take their walk, or when the participants walk in memory and in honor of those that have been stricken with cancer.

No comments: