Sunday, 8 March 2009

Yesterday afternoon, I went to the Summit. I went to Anthropolgie to look for something pretty to use as a mat for my table. I didn't see anything, but I may check back. It was hard to look, because there was so many people there. I ended up buying a juice glass that was on sale and a book. The book is "How to be Lovely: The Audrey Hepburn Way of Life" by Melissa Hellstern. I then went to Vera Bradley and bought a change purse to use to put lipstick in. I got the Cupcake Green pattern. Kelly green is my favorite color. I'm so glad that it is making a big comeback this year. I cruised through Swoozies. I say too much that I wanted, so I left. I then went to Barnes & Noble and then to Belk's. at Barnes & Noble I bought a 3 CD set of Vladimir Horowitz, the great pianist. I love classical piano music, but do not have any CD's. I put the CD's in my CD player and played them all night. I am really enjoying them. The parking lot at the Summit was packed. On the way home, I stopped by Target. There weren't that many people there. They were all at the Summit.

When I got home, I watched old Nancy Drew movies and downloaded some CD's onto I-tunes. I then organized everything into separate playlists. Now, I can't find the cord or the earbuds for my Ipod. I have looked everywhere. I think I am going to look again.

Today, I plan on reading and watching TV. I have not had a lazy weekend in a long time. I was really going to take advantage of it, but now I'm bored. Maybe looking for my Ipod accessories will help me get organized and feel like I've accomplished something.

No comments: