Tuesday, 3 March 2009

I haven't had much to say the past couple of days. Just two boring days at work.

Tonight, one of my favorite Two and a Half Men is on. You remember the one where Charlie is depressed because he broke his engagement with Mia. Jake is wearing that stupid hat and Charlie and Allen are talking about Charlie's drinking, gambling and sex. They mentioned their mother's "vodka knockers" and Jake, in a James Bond voice goes, "Knockers, Vodka Knockers". For some reason that always cracks me up. I laugh over the stupidest things.

This morning on the way to work, I developed a slight sinus headache. When I got to work, I took a non-drowsy sinus tablet. In about 45 minutes, it had not gone away, so I took another non-drowsy sinus tablet. It finally went away. For the past few hours, I've been afraid to close my eyes. I've been afraid that I would fall asleep. I have been so drowsy. My eyelids were so heavy. Now that I'm at home and can take a nap, I'm wired.

My boss went to West Palm Beach over the weekend. Yesterday, his flight back home was cancelled. He couldn't get another flight, so he had to rent a car and drive home. He made an 11 hour trip in about 10 1/2 hours and that included stopping for meals and restroom breaks. I didn't expect him to be at work this morning, but he was there when I got there. Needless to say, he left early.

No comments: