Thursday, 26 March 2009

It rained all night long. It finally stopped around 8:00 this morning. I suppose that we really need it. It is suppose to rain through Saturday. This afternoon was warm and sunny.

Today, I got my books that I ordered from Amazon.com. I read Social Climbers by Beth Dunn during lunch. So far, so good. It sort of reminds me of Devil in the Junior League.

Queenie has been wearing clothes that I have not seen before. They must be new. Everything has looked nice and sensible until today. She had on a top that looked like a maternity top. It had a scoop neck. She wore a black lacy camisole underneath. I could see it peaking about the neckline. Even with the camisole, you could still see the sisters...alot...about 3 inches of cleavage. I had to turn my head away. When will she learn?

2 comments:

Beth Dunn said...

I loved the book devil in the junior league. I had already written my book when I read it. Thank you for the mention! xoxo

the Preppy Princess said...

Oh no Miss PC&T, this is too frightening.... black lace? At work under a scoop neck? Ewww!

Glad you are enjoying your new books,
tp