Tuesday, 31 March 2009

Yesterday, my mother and I left for Huntsville about 7:00 and did not return home until about 4:30. We were tired. After my dentist appointment, we ate breakfast. After that, we hit Sam's, Staples, Belk's, Dillard's, The Fresh Market, The Pink Pelican, Target and Publix. At Sam's, I bought a new TV and the Mad Men Season 1 DVD Collection. At Belk's, I bought a black Calvin Klein shift. I'm going to wear it with a sweater on Easter Sunday. I was going to wear my bright pink Lilly sweater, but my mother bought a coral jacket to wear with her black shift. We don't want to look too matchy. I may wear a yellow or green sweater.

Friday night, a friend of the family was killed in a car accident. He had a head on collision with a couple of girls in another car. Also killed in the accident was a 15 year old girl. There was a 16 year old girl that was seriously injured and we later heard that she died. There was another car in the accident. Fortunately, the 4 guys in that car were only slightly injured. It was so sad. We went to the funeral home and there were so many people there. My sister went an hour later and could not get near the register. Everybody knew this guy and adored him.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

So sad about your friend. Sorry to hear that. How tragic for all those families.