Wednesday, 25 March 2009

It has been raining here all day. It is pouring right now. According to The Weather Channel, we are supposed to have thunderstorms overnight.

This afternoon when I was in the restroom, Queenie came in. I thought she was talking to me, but she was talking to herself. She continued to talk to herself the entire time. As she was leaving, she acted like she finally resolved whatever she was talking about. My coworker and I think that's strange, don't you?

Starting last week, I began adding a few things to my beauty regimen. I have been putting Aquaphor under my eyes, exfoliating my body every morning, pushing back my cuticles, buffing my nails, etc. Tonight, I'm going to grease my feet real good with Aquaphor and then sleep with socks. I'm determined that I'm going to look good for spring. Short sleeve and sandal weather will be here before you know it. Now if only I could lose a few pounds, I'd feel good.

1 comment:

lepetitprep said...

Totally understand you on the rain... I am about to start building an ark! Just think about the spring flowers!