Tuesday, 24 March 2009

I haven't been able to post. My cable and internet have been down since Sunday. I think it may have been disconnected from the outside. What's so bad is that I missed "Desperate Housewives" and "Gossip Girl". I guess I can watch them on the internet.

It's supposed to rain the remainder of the week. I hope it rinses all of the pollen off of my car. Of course, I just washed it Sunday. Now it is all yellow.

Is it just me? I was raised that you don't wear spring clothes until Easter. I see so many people with spring clothes and sandals already. I'm beginning to feel self conscious with my winter clothes. Tomorrow, I'm going to wear a charcoal gray wool skirt, pink OCBD and a light gray merino sweater. At least I'll have on pink.

I hope everyone has a nice Wednesday (Hump Day YAY!)

1 comment:

Kim said...

When J2 went to Baptist school, they had the uniform rule that shorts were only allowed during Daylight Savings Time.

Maybe that's the new "Easter" for spring clothes, since Easter moves around. Last year it was really early, this year it's about medium.

Just a thought.