Saturday, 7 March 2009

This weekend, I am staying in Birmingham. I want a nice relaxing weekend. I have a few little projects that I want to work on, but nothing strenuous. I want to organize the bookcase that I bought at the bank, update my Ipod, review and label VCR tapes that I want to keep, and watch TV. I decided that I'm going to eat low maintenance meals. I stopped by O'Carr's Deli and got some of their delicious chicken salad. I bought fruit at Publix and plenty of tea and No Sugar Added Fudgesicles. This morning, I woke up fairly early (for me on Saturday). I gave the old men time to go eat breakfast and go home, then I went to Edgar's Bakery. I got the sausage mushroom quiche and a fruit cup. I bought a lemon blueberry muffin for tomorrow. The quiche was the best that I ever ate. I wish I had bought an extra slice for tomorrow morning instead of the blueberry muffin. But, I figure that's what makes it special. I love quiche, but there are very few places around here to get it. I'm not a good quiche maker. The Fresh Market has good looking quiche. Maybe when they run it on sale, I should buy a whole quiche, cut it in serving size pieces and freeze it.

This afternoon, I'm going to go to the Summit and shop. I'm going to do more browsing than shopping. I want to look at Anthropologie for some mats to go on my new table. I don't want to ruin the top when I put my TV and DVR on the top. I know what I want, but I can't seem to find it. I want something navy and pink. I also need to go to Vera Bradley to see about getting a small cosmetic bag for my purse. I want it to organize my lipstick. Then to Barnes & Noble to get the latest paperback tea shop mystery by Laura Childs.

I hope everyone has a good weekend. I may be back from time to time.

No comments: