Tuesday, 22 April 2008

I forgot to post last night. It doesn't matter because I didn't have too much to say. I came home, made vegetable soup and watched Greek and Gossip Girl. On Greek - I feel the same way that Casey does about Frannie. I think she is up to something. Last season, she was the evil queen and this season, she is so passive. On Gossip Girl, what's up with the girl named "Hazel"? I haven't met anyone under 70 whose name is Hazel. Oh well, I don't mean to make fun of anyone's name, but... That show is full of evil queens all vying for the same throne. I guess that's why it is so popular.

It was in the mid 80's today. I wore a linen skirt and a pair of sandals to work today. It felt so good, that I decided I'd wear a similar outfit tomorrow. I found out that our CEO is coming to town, so I have to dress nice tomorrow and Thursday. I've been able to wear casual attire for so long that I am running out of nice clothes to wear.

I went to Target this afternoon to see if they had any madras headbands this season. I struck out. They didn't even have any cute ones at all. I'll try back later in the season.

No comments: