Thursday, 3 April 2008

WHAT A DAY! It was a long day at work. Queenine huffed and puffed all day long. I think she may have had some work to do. A coworker and I agree that she gets half of her outfit right and then it goes downhill. Today she had on black slides, black pants, a cute top that was white with black and royal blue patterns that wrapped and tied in the back...and a black menswear style vest...and a black My Big Fat Greek Wedding Frump Queen cardigan. After work I went to a meeting. It is usually over around 7:00 to 7:10, but it was not over until 7:40. Then as I was leaving, the guard came and got me and told me that one of the members fell in the parking lot. She had already called 911. I went and stayed with the lady until the paramedics got there. She tripped over a curb and hit her head on the pavement. The paramedics were very attentive and nice to her. It was after 8:00 when they left to take her to the emergency room. On the way home I had to stop and get gasoline and something to eat. I finally got home at 8:35. I swallowed a Chic-Filet sandwich whole. A neighbor told me about a letter we received saying that our complex was switching cable companies. He said, "I guess we'll have to move". I am being optimistic. I am hoping it may be better. I now pay over $100 for cable and internet access and the cable is not all that good. I'm going to check it out. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: