Sunday, 20 April 2008

I went to Nashville on Saturday for a meeting. After the meeting I headed to the Mall at Green Hills. I went to Tiffany's to have my silver bracelets cleaned. I bought bath gel at Kiehl's, a red polo, some white sneaker socks and a navy headband at Lacoste, philosophy On a Clear Day night cream at Sephora, Rosemary Mint shampoo at Aveda and Clinique moisturizer at Macy's. I also bought the book "They Did it With Love" by Kate Morgenroth. This book was recommended by Tickled Pink and Green. At the suggestion of Preppy Engineer, I went to Gigi's Cupcakes and bought cupcakes. I bought 3 pink cupcakes and one devil's food. They were so good and rich. I recommend the place. I went to the First Resort, a Lilly store, but when I got there the building was completely empty with a "For Lease" sign in the window. They must have moved. I drove around the neighborhood but did not see any sign of the store. I did see a new J. McLaughlin, but I did not park and go in. I'll save that for the next trip. I did not get back to my mother's house until about 7:00. I was exhausted. Sunday was the same old, same old. After church, we went to lunch, then went to the store to bag ice. After that we went with my sister to do an appraisal and then back home. I hope everyone had a good weekend.

1 comment:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Wow- you were a busy bee this weekend! But it sounds like you had a ball shopping and finding fun new goodies for your home and closet!

Happy Monday!