Sunday, 13 April 2008

I was so lazy this weekend. I worked on the computer, did a few chores, read and watched TV. I did venture out yesterday for a little while. I went to TJ Maxx and got a set of Lilly pink seersucker cloth napkins. I can't wait to use them. I then went to Target to pick up a few things. I looked around for a little while but did not find anything that I could not live without.

Tonight I watched "Desparate Housewives". Katherine (Dana Dulaney) has to be one of the most evil people on TV. If I did what she is suspected of doing, I wouldn't be so arrogant. And then we find out that she slept with Susan's cousin when he was only 16. I just love that show. I hope everyone had a good weekend and I hope everyone has a good Monday.

PS: I finally figured out how to get my posts formatted the way that I want them. Yay me!

No comments: