Thursday, 17 April 2008

Today I had to go to a funeral at 11:00. A friend's mother passed away. I thought it would probably last about 20-25 minutes. Afterwards, I had planned to run across the street to the mall and go to Chic-Fil-A. Preppy Pearl and Preppy Pink Crocodile had me craving Chic-Fil-A. The funeral lasted exactly one hour. I had to rush back to work. I decided I would go through Wendy's drive thru. I was about 30th in line. I got out of line and went on back to work. I ate a pack of Bob's and a Rice Krispie treat out of the machine. In case you don't know what Bob's are, it is what we from Northeast Alabama call peanut butter and crackers that come 6 to a pack. I think there used to be a brand called Bob's, so everyone just refers to them as Bob's. I decided since I had such a pitiful lunch I would get soup and a sandwich at Panera. Today they had Cream of Chicken and Wild Rice. That is my favorite of their soups. My boss was gone part of the afternoon, so I got caught up on my New York Post Online. I was about 3 days behind reading Cindy Adams and Liz Smith. Gotta get my trash every day.

1 comment:

Linda S said...

it's nice that you could be there for your friend.

I love chic fil a too! i've got a sweet tea right here!