Monday, 28 April 2008

I went to Huntsville Saturday afternoon and ordered my Stephen Bonanno's. I know that the sale starts next week, but I needed to figure out what size I wear. I have very narrow feet. I usually wear a 6 1/2 or 7 narrow. I ended up with the 7 bottom and 6 1/2 top. I ordered the Palm Beach classic in Ermine/Sable. I also bought a St. Patty green Vineyard Vines polo.

I worked at the store until 2:00. The girl that relieved me came in with her 3 month old baby in his baby seat. We assumed that her mother was going to come by and pick him up in about 30 to 45 minutes. I talked to my sister a couple of times later in the evening. I assumed since my sister didn't mention it, the baby was gone. Then my sister called and asked if she came in with the baby. She said it was still there. A baby in a liquor store...that's like something out of "Sweet Home Alabama". The baby finally left at 8:30, only because the baby daddy's sister was in town and wanted to see him. She will have a talking to. I don't think this girl is working out. She never does any of the chores that she is told to do. She just sits there and works the cash register. I noticed that she plays solotaire on the computer. So, she does have some free time. Last week I went to Nashville on Saturday. She was 3 1/2 hours late to relieve my mother. She went to a goat sale that started at noon and was an hour away. She called my mother at 2:00 and said that she was still there. Didn't even apologize. What's wrong with people? She acts like she really needs the money.

4 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

3.5 hours late because she was at a goat sale? is buying a goat a big event? that is about the funniest things i have read in a long time!!

Tammy B said...

Welcome to Alabama. Believe it or not the stereotypes do exist. They're rare, but they do exist.

Pink, Green, and Southern said...

Baby daddy's sister and a goat sale? That is one classy girl!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.