Tuesday, 29 April 2008

Today was a boring day. It is always slow in my area the last couple of days of the month. I stopped by Target on the way home from work. They had some of the new Madras that Tickled Pink & Green has been talking about. All they had were platters and buckets. I may go back Saturday so that I can get a better look.

I forgot to tell everyone what Queenie had on yesterday. I don't know what she was thinking. She had on a skirt that was brown with turquoise and cream circles on it, a brown tank top worn out over the skirt and a navy waistlength jacket from a pantsuit. Everyone was looking at her and shaking their head. I found out Friday that they are taking some of her duties away from her - all two of them. I don't know what she will be doing. She will be the local Market Executive's secretary, but she doesn't open his mail, answer his phone, type correspondance or schedule his appointments. I don't know how she stands to sit around and do nothing all day. I would feel guilty.

InStyle is having a Friends and Family discount on several Time/Warner magazines. Just go to the site below and check it out.

http://instyle.chtah.com/a/hBIF4H9AXZ5zFB7Q8UzB$JE3ROj/faf-1

2 comments:

Well I Do Declare said...

Thanks for the tip on the magazines!

Preppy Engineer said...

I am tagging you for a 6 quirky things meme...see my site for details!

I love reading your blog!