Wednesday, 23 April 2008

Our CEO, along with other executives, were in town today. I don't know why, but when they are in town, I feel like Bridget Jones on a bad day. Nothing goes smooth. Because both sides of meetings were scheduling conference rooms, we had one meeting scheduled in 2 different conference rooms. We finally realized it when they were looking for each other. The head of security for the entire company was in town and was also on our floor today. I left my desk for a few minutes and when I returned I noticed on my desk: my elevator card, my keys to the 10th floor, money, a piece of jewelry and to top it off, a US District Court Grand Jury Subpoena (very, very confidential). I scrambled to clear my desk before he saw everything.

I don't get Star Jones Reynolds. She craves publicity and had the big over the top wedding that was paraded through the magazines. If you haven't heard, she's getting a divorce...and she wants her privacy. How long do you think that will last? I realize that she deserves her privacy, but she flaunts everything that she does.

Don't forget that the new episodes of "Ugly Betty" begin Thursday night.

No comments: