Thursday, 24 April 2008

My BFF MAB's father had a heart attack yesterday morning. He was supposed to have triple bypass surgery this morning, but it was postponed until tomorrow because of some enzyme in his blood. He is in very good hands and has an excellent cardiac surgeon. Birmingham has a nationaly renowned medical district. As a matter of fact, the medical industry is what keeps our economy going.

Today, even thought some executives were in town, I decided to dress a little casual. When I got to work, I noticed that everyone had decided the same thing.

I finally was able to settle my craving for Chick-Fil-A. I stopped on the way home from work and got a chicken strip salad. It was so good. I ate some of the chicken before I could get the salad dressed. Yum! My tummy is happy.

For those of you who watched "Women's Murder Club" back in the fall, there will be new episodes starting Tuesday.

No comments: