Saturday, 12 April 2008

I've Been Tagged

I was tagged to list 6 unimportant things about myself by Pink, Green & Southern.

1. Sometimes when I'll cook something that I've really been wanting, and I will eat it for lunch and dinner everyday until it is gone. Sometimes it will last me almost all week. Most of the time I don't get tired of it.

2. I wear my watch all the time, except when I'm in the shower and when I wash my face.

3. Before I put magazines in the recycling, I go through them to make sure there are no articles, ads or pictures that I want to save. I cut things out and put it in "my files".

4. I have never liked the taste or smell of toothpaste. Sometimes I want to gag. I use Tom's of Maine Baking Soda Peppermint because it only has a slight hint of a taste.

5. I don't like fish or seafood of any kind...except fried shrimp, which I love. It has to be fried. My favorite place to eat fried shrimp is Dixie Crossroads in Titusville, FL (yes, I'm giving them a plug).

I tag anyone who hasn't been tagged yet.

No comments: