Wednesday, 16 April 2008

Music City, USA

I have to go to Nashville, TN Saturday to a meeting. I am getting up early and driving from my mother's house. The meeting is from 9:00 am to 11:00 am. After a quick lunch with the attendees, I am hitting the mall. I think I'll go to The First Resort (a Lilly store), then to Green Hills Mall. I need to go to Tiffany's to have my silver bracelets cleaned. They have a new Lacoste store there, so I'll have to swing by. I'm also going to Kiehl's, Sephora, Crabtree & Evelyn, Brooks Brothers and the bookstore. I want to be able to leave Nashville by 4:00. Maybe I can do it. Does anyone that is familiar with the area have any more suggestions?

1 comment:

Preppy Engineer said...

Nashville is a really fun place. Green Hills mall now has Louis Vuitton store too. Back towards Vanderbilt there is a great cupcake shop called Gigi's Cupcakes
http://www.gigiscupcakesusa.com/
Opry Mills is an outlet mall. It is very large and kind of hit or miss. They have a Saks outlet there. Have fun!