Wednesday, 30 April 2008

I got tagged by Preppy Engineer to post 5 quirky things about me. Since I posted this a few weeks ago, I'll repost for all of you who missed it.

1. As the name of my blog implies, I still drink TaB. For those of you who are younger, TaB is a diet soft drink that came out in the 60's and was extremey popular in the 70's and early 80's. Diet Coke came along and knocked TaB off its throne.

2. I'm a very picky eater. I only eat certain brands of certain foods.

3. When I go on vacation, I would rather drive than fly. I have driven to Maine several times and to Toronto from Alabama. My BFF MAB have some really interesting stories about adventures we've had on the journeys.

4. I don't like fish or seafood of any kind. Don't even want to look at it. It makes me want to gag.

5. Even though I am very particular about my appearance, some of my clothes are several years old. I have a hard time finding pants and skirts that I like, so I just wear the old ones. I wear some skirts that are 15 years old. Believe it or not, they still look good.I tag whoever has not had a chance at this yet. I apologize for the formatting. I'm still working on it.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Totally with you on #4!